General Information Arrivals are possible every day of the week.
The minimum duration of any stay is two nights.
Special conditions available upon request.
Included in the price are:
- a welcoming Aperol
- table cloth, bed sheets and bath robe
- cleaning on departure day
- child bed, high chair
- as well as other acommodations Cure-taxes are: € 2,50 per adult/per day, € 1,00 per child/per day.
- avalanche bulletin upon request
- weather forecast and current weather information fort he duration of your stay
- drink service (request at least 48 hours prior to your arrival)
- shopping service for "neccesities" (request at least 48 hours prior to your arrival)
- cleaning during your stay
We will gladly take care of any sort of special request you may have and look forward to welcoming you as a guest at the Ferienwohnungen Zugspitze. See you soon!
The apartments will be set up for your arrival by 15.00 p.m.
On the day of departure we kindly ask you to leave by 11.00 a.m.
We will gladly store your luggage on departure day.
From Munich, take the A95 towards Garmisch-Partenkirchen. From Augsburg and Schongau, take the B17 towards Oberammergau and Garmisch-Partenkirchen. In both cases, take the B2 towards Garmisch/Grainau/Fernpass.
Approximately 4 km after Garmisch-Partenkirchen please take a left on the B23 Eibsee/Zugsptize.
About 4 km into the B23, on the right, you arrive at your vacation condo.
GPS Koordinaten: 47.478914,11.023856
Destination train station is Garmisch-Partenkirchen. Please switch trains in Garmisch and take the Bayerische Zugspitzbahn or the white and blue Bus going toward Grainau. If you prefer to take a taxi, we could accommodate a pick-up reservation for you in advanced from the train station.
Important: While searching for a train tickets using DB-Server, please give Untergrainau as your final destination in.
After arrived in Munich, please take the S-Bahn to Hauptbahnhof in Munich. From there, take the train into Garmisch-Partenkirchen.
Or if you arrive in Innsbruck (Austria) please take a train to Garmisch-Partenkirchen, preferably to Untergrainau.